Peterson’s Landscape & Maintenance Services, Inc. is a full service landscape & maintenance service company and offers a wide variety of services for your lawn and landscape needs. Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service, we are focused on understanding the needs and objectives of each customer. Peterson’s will develop a unique program for each individual property.
Let our professional experts give you the lawn you have always desired. Whether it’s your residence or your business, let Peterson’s give you the lawn your neighbors envy.
Our Services include:
- Exterior Landscape maintenance
- Landscape renovation/enhancement
- Turf and ornamental maintenance
- Seasonal color design and installation
- Irrigation installation & repair
- Individualized fertilizer and weed control programs specific to your lawn
- Insect & disease control/prevention
- Fire ant control
- Mulching of beds, tree rings and play areas
- Core aeration
- Tree & shrub care
Shredded Bark Mulch:
Refresh your landscape beds each spring with a new top dress of shredded bark mulch.
- Quality bark mulch – no chipped pallets, no wood chunks, just quality hardwood shredded bark only
- Natural product
Have the loveliest trees and shrubs on your block! Peterson’s provides maintenance pruning for shrubs and trees based on individual species requirements.
- Pruning is done at the correct time of the year per species requirements
- Pruning is done with the proper tools by knowledgeable, trained staff
Lawn Aerification is the cultural practice that makes a tremendous positive impact on the quality of your lawn. Aerifying is the process of mechanically removing small cores of soil and thatch out of the lawn. The cores are approximately 1-3” deep and approximately 6” on center over your entire lawn.
- Aeration allows air to penetrate into the soil
- The cores or holes are quickly filled in with new grass roots, thus increasing the health of your turf
- Aerified soil has a better water holding capacity, so there is less water run off and a reduced need for irrigation
Spring/Fall Clean Up:
Put down your rake and allow us to beautify your view with our spring leaf removal and clean up service.
- Clean up leaves and debris that have accumulated over the long winter.
- Remove leaves and debris from your landscape beds, gutters (one story buildings), walks and drives.
- Complete clean up of your lawn.
We provide Industrial, Commercial, and Residential vegetation control and soil sterility which include:
- Gravel driveways
- Fence lines
- Utility areas
- Fully licensed staff for the use of pesticide applications
We are committed to providing you with innovative ideas, outstanding craftsmanship, the highest quality products and professional services!
“Striving for a beautiful America”